I know this page may be a lot to read but it's important. Believe me, this use to be a lot shorter and some of the things below has happened and/or almost happened in the past. I want you to be patient and take the time to go through it. If you are going to be paying for a commission, I want it to be as smooth as possible and avoid miscommunication and assumptions.
- I only take paid commissions
- No requests. No trades. No exposure as payment.
- No platform specific currency (ie deviantArt points)
- No join my team/group/organization requests
- I accept payments via Paypal only
- When you commit your money to a commission, I have to commit my time and effort to it. Please make sure you are spending your money wisely and not requesting it back like it's no big deal.
- I can accept 50% deposit and balance upon completion. You have to let me know before I send you the paypal invoice so I can enable that.
- If I can not take your commission for any reason, it does NOT mean I owe you one in the future and it does NOT mean you are entitled to know the reason.
- I will not save or hold a slot, place, or spot if you can not submit payment at that moment.
- ASK ME if I'll accept your commission BEFORE sending me payment.
- You need to be able to speak and understand ENGLISH enough for me to communicate with you. Find someone to translate for you if necessary.
- If your commission involves work/character(s) from someone else such as coloring a sketch or drawing someone else's OC, I will not accept it unless they give you AND me permission. I will not take responsbility if they do not allow you to use their work/charcter(s) in any shape or form.
- If you need the commission finished by a certain date, you have to let me know before payment and before my decision to either accept or decline your commission.
- If you wish to cancel a commission at any time for whatever reason, if I have already started work on your commission, partial refund (if any) can only be made and the rest kept is to compensate whatever work I did.
- Payment for any completed past commission is non-refundable.
- Excessive changes to the sketch or your idea is severely frowned upon. Make sure you know what you want to prevent wasting both time and effort.
- Once sketch is approved, changes will be very limited depending on progress of the picture. You should not have any issues with the picture after sketch approval. It is to my discretion whether or not to make changes after sketch approval and any extra work to do so may incur an additional fee.
- Turnaround time may take a few days. Do not send me numerous messages requesting a picture's progress. Rushing me only makes me delay your picture.
- I will need to know if I can have flexibility on any character that has a lot of detail or complex design elements. I will need to know what part of the character needs to be a certain way, and what parts I can have my own style/interpretation that you would be okay with.
- I am not obligated to post finished commissions to my gallery. It is your idea and your image but you are free to post it to your own gallery.
- You can use the commissioned artwork in other things for personal use.
The art you see on this site is what I can draw. That includes ponies, OCs (original characters), and other characters from other franchises. I'm not Bob Ross. The stuff I draw is cartoony. I do not do realistic stuff or even close to it. If you do not see what you want drawn such as a character from your favorite animated show, ask me and I'll see if I can draw it. This may cost extra depending on the character.
I need details on what you want such as what the character(s) will be doing in the picture and what background you want, not a general idea and expect me to read your mind. I will need these details to determine a price.
If you want your OC(s) drawn, you must have references. Send references on anything BEFORE I start work on your picture. Pictures will be done in the same style you see in most of my recent pictures. Do not ask for styles on older pictures. This includes soft shading.
I can do NSFW/adult/mature pictures. There are certain fetishes I will not do. Ask me first.
If you approach me with characters that's inspired by MLP or you call it a Pony with enough complexity to not resemble the simplicity of what I do with MLP stuff, I'm not going to treat it as MLP because it will take much more time and effort to draw than a common pony from the show. That means it will be on a higher tier of pricing and it does not take much complexity for me to jump up to that.
- Send me the details on what you want including any references.
- If I'll take your commission, I'll give you a price.
- If you accept, I'll send you a paypal invoice.
- Once I receive your payment, I'll work on a sketch and send it to you.
- If you approve, I'll finish it.
Pricing vary from picture to picture. I'll only be able to give you a price once you tell me what you want. If I feel the commission involves more complex elements and/or takes more time/effort to complete, the price will be higher from the usual price to compensate for the work. Pictures will have to be priced and done individually. A package price does not reduce the amount of time and work. Complexity, add-ons, variants, accessories, NSFW will add to the price. Some examples on prices are below.
- Each MLP style pony, depending on its level of complexity, is usually $40-$60
- Each additional MLP style pony is usually an additional $20-$60
- Simple Generic rooms or general structural background that is not replicating anything in the real world is usually an additional $10-$20
- Each character inspired by MLP or you call a Pony but looks like a some kind of furry creature on all fours is usually $60-$90
- Each furry or human or pony anthro (based on MLP) character is usually $70-$120
Please do not send me a message on a certain platform and ask me to go to another platform to discuss things. That includes the platforms I listed above.